Friday, April 21, 2017

ODTUG KScope 17

Just a quick note to let my readers know:  I'm speaking at ODTUG KScope for the 16th time - I've done a presentation at every ODTUG conference since 2002.  This year, I'm presenting "Updatable Views to Secure your Database and Make your Developers Happy" which encapsulates and updates a few posts I did on my old blog - http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/jjflash-oracle-journal, last fall.  Come see me at the J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country on June 26, 2017.  I'll be presenting in the Azalea room at 10:30 AM.  Do step up and introduce yourself if you see me at KScope - I'd love to meet you.

Unfortunately, I will only be at the conference on Sunday and Monday.  For various reasons, my company was not able to support my attendance this year, so I'm footing the bill myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment